Mythical Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application.

3 posters

Go down

`Should I be staff?

LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application. I_vote_lcap0%LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application. I_vote_lcap0%LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application. Empty LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application.

Post by LusterlightWolf Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:11 am

Steam Name: LusterlightWolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103140856

Server I'm applying for: Deathrun

Garry's Mod Playtime: 1360 Hours

Server Playtime: 1h 10m. (Was bedtime so didn't get much time to play. (Current time made 11PM.)

Previous Experience: I have been staff on Gmod servers two to three times. The reason I left these servers is because they either died out, or had a horrible mean community. Which is why im applying for staff on this server as this community is amazing and kind <3

What do you think you can do for this server?: I hope to be able to help the server grow and become an amazing community. Even though it is already an amazing community already. And be able to help out people in need. I would also love to be able to talk to the amazing staff on this server.

Why do you want to be a staff member?: As I said earlier I would just love to be a staff on this amazing server to help out the community and to help it grow to be the best gmod server out their.

Give us a goofy introduction/quote: Welcome to Mythical Gaming where all of your hopes and dreams come true! :D (I don't know I just made this cause it told me to).

LusterlightWolf

Back to top Go down

LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application. Empty Re: LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application.

Post by Phoenix Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:03 pm

This post is adorable Very Happy Gonna wait a little bit before saying yes or no just to get other peoples input too, but I think you'd make a lovely staff member
Phoenix
Phoenix
Owner
Owner

https://mythicalservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application. Empty Re: LusterlightWolf's Deathrun Application.

Post by Lil Toastyy Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:19 pm

+1 For Me !

Lil Toastyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Accepted Very Happy
Phoenix
Phoenix
Owner
Owner

https://mythicalservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down