Mythical Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amiibos Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

Amiibos Mod Application  Empty Amiibos Mod Application

Post by Amiibos Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:48 am

(Just a note, I am reposting this mod app as I posted the original in a guest account, which i think made my app invalid or something. This was only due to my account messing up, but now its all done and fixed Smile)

Steam name: Amiibos

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/Amiibos/. ( I didn't type the link props cause of New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days" So i hope you can clearly search it up).

Server you are applying for: Deathrun

Garry's Mod playtime: 1,237

Server playtime: About 4 hours of playtime at the time of making this mod app.

Previous experience: I was an admin on The Friendship Club cinema and deathrun server and a super admin on The Friendship Club Murder. All servers were shut down earlier this year but the prop hunt still remains open.

What do you think you can do for this server?: I believe that I can help the server grow and help to maintain it. Keep a positive player base and (hopefully) I can make a more fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. I know all the rules of dr with my past experience so I think I could do a lot of good.

Why do you want to be a staff member?: I like Deathrun alot, it was the best server to be staff on really. Meeting new players, having fun and making friends on this already great community is something i'm gonna love doing.But as much as I like being friendly, i'll make sure people dont break major rules and ruin the games experience for everyone else (#1 rule, Don't be a cunt. Fucking love that!!).

Btw, feel free to add me if you want to say hi, if you want to find me on a game I'm usually always on after school playing Zombie Suvival Very Happy

Introduction quote: Hi i'm Amiibos, I'm a 16 yr old boy working at Mcdonalds so every member can have free chicken mcnuggets.Razz
Amiibos
Amiibos

Back to top Go down

Amiibos Mod Application  Empty Re: Amiibos Mod Application

Post by Phoenix Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Please use this link to find your proper steam ID https://steamid.io/
Phoenix
Phoenix
Owner
Owner

https://mythicalservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amiibos Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Oh, sorry Phoenix thanks for telling me.

My ID is STEAM_0:1:52780193 Very Happy
Amiibos
Amiibos

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Cabbage Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Sure, why not?

+1
Emo Cabbage
Emo Cabbage
Co-Owner/Developer
Co-Owner/Developer